All orders are FOD 1800 W. West Maple Rd, Commerce Township, MI 48390.
- Shipping Addresses: It is the customer's responsibility to confirm the shipping address is valid. If there are delivery issues and delivery costs, any fees incurred will be the customers responsibility. SmokeHouse Distribution can only ship to address(es) on file.
- Shipping Carriers: It is the customer's responsibility to notify SmokeHouse Distribution of any shipping carriers that are unable to ship their orders due to any restriction.
- Transit Times: All delivery dates are estimates. SmokeHouse Distribution is not responsible or carrier delays such as, but not limited to, weather delays, trucking delays, or acts of Dog.
- Damages & Delivery Issues: SmokeHouse Distribution is not responsible for any carrier issues, damages, or loss of goods once the order leaves our facility. If the carrier leaves the package(s) at the customer's place of business, it is the customer's duty to follow up on tracking and retrieve the package(s). SmokeHouse Distribution is not liable for theft or loss of goods. It is the customer's responsibilities to follow up on deliveries and sign for the correct amount of packages received.
- Shipping Insurance: To further protect your shipment from damages and theft, shipping insurance is available on request. Please notify your sales representative if you are interested in shipping insurance.
Last Updated: April 13, 2021